You will get more compensation, more flexibility and more opportunities with employment with ABP Best Home Care.
ABP Best Home Care Agency has immediate opening for FT Bi-Lingual Russian/English speaking Program Coordinator to join our Team .
Responsibilities included but not limited too
- Administer the Home Care Program in order to ensure that the program is delivered in an best possible manner to accommodate consumer needs
- Ensure that care is provided according to all relevant policies, procedures and regulations and approved schedule
- Ensure that Home Care Workers (HCW) are properly trained to administer at home care, monitor and evaluate all assigned tasks and resolve any conflicts that arise.
- Schedule work assignments with regard to HCW training and experience
2. Coordinate Case Management- Take referrals as offered and assign cases with cooperation with RN.
- Updates log books and schedule sheets- Prepares weekly schedule for assign home Care Workers
- Controls and monitors schedule changes
- Provide all required documentation for Payroll/Billing as scheduled.
- Coordinate and insure compliance of visits done (on master schedule), following up with Management.
- Inform Hospital social Services department that an agency client has been admitted to their facility
The ideal candidate will have superior organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced setting, self-motivated, punctual and reliable, proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office, very good people skills essential.
Training will be provided to the right candidate
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Experience in Home Care/ Healthcare/Elderly Care organization.
- Flexible attitude and good judgment.
- Ability and understanding of working with confidential data.
- Bi-lingual, fluent English/Russian - MUST
- We offer competitive compensation with possible performance bonuses and excellent package of benefits including health, dental, life insurances , FLEX account, paid vacation, sick, holidays and PTO time in lovely office in Newton with free parking.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Always in demand:
- Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Personal Care Workers
Bilingual workers are encouraged to apply.
compensation: $45-50 per visit
employment type: Per Diem
ABP Best Home Care Agency based in Newton, MA has immediate opening for per-deem bi-lingual visiting RN's.
We have assignments in_ all areas around Metropolitan Boston.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Registered Nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
1. RN current license to practice professional nursing in the MA.
2. Maintains a current CPR certification.
3. Minimum of two years’ experience, at least one year in public health or home care organization preferred.
4. Be able to work under supervision as well as self-directed.
5. Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
8. Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload.
9. Second language a big plus, but not required
10. Basic computer knowledge is required
We offer competitive compensation rate, generous benefits package including employers sponsored Health, Dental and Life insurances, FLEX account, free training, flexible schedule, and friendly work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Supportive Care Aides, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Assistants, Homemakers, Companions
Come to join one of the best Home Care Agencies in the area - we have openings near you! We're hiring caring and compassionate Caregivers, Personal Care and Home Health Aides to work with seniors in their homes throughout the area. Become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout your community.
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required. Ideal for students, retirees, and professionals that would love to earn while making a difference
- PCA (Personal Care Aide)
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Competitive Wages & Benefits. Earn a living while making a difference. We offer health insurance) for employees working 30+ hours per week), dental Insurance, paid sick time, travel time and expenses reimbursement.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's. Free 75 hours HHA/PCA training and certification.
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make new friends: Our caregivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other caregivers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As an ABP Best Home Care caregiver, you will experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $20.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualification
COVID special rates are available